Wine Technical Sales Support Manager Europe/Russie/Middle East- Fermentis M/F
- 59700 Marcq-en-Barœul, France
- Employees can work remotely
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 5 to 10 years
- Activity: Fermented beverages
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
As part of the sales team and reporting to the Sales Director Europe, his/her main function is to improve technical knowledge in the region on solutions marketed by Fermentis (yeast, yeast products, bacteria,...) and their applications in beer, wine, spirits and other beverages team, more specifically this will include:
- Providing support and training to the Fermentis regional technical/commercial team
- Managing trials and developments with customers and partners
- Preparing and delivering specific presentations in beverage expert forums
- Representing Fermentis at scientific conferences
- Developing Fermentis scientific credibility
- Contributing to Fermentis Innovation programs through Global Technical Team
- Master or degree in wine making as DNO, with a minimum of 7 to 10 years working -experience mainly as cellar Master, oenologist consultant in oenology laboratory.
- Project management skills including ability to lead project internally or externally
- Practical approach and result oriented,
- Organization, methodology, problem solvings ability,
- Analytical skills to evaluate complex issues or being proactive to identify potential issues
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Fluent in French and English are mandatory - Italian or Spanish would be appreciated.
- Leadership and good interpersonal relationship skills in order to work with multicultral teams and work in close collaboration with RD, sales and others teams to achieve the objectives.
- Responsiveness - autonomy – involvement
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork
Fermentis is the Business Unit of the Lesaffre Group in charge of developing, marketing and selling fermentation solutions and yeasts for beverages. Fermentis therefore relies upon its talented experts, a visionary R&D program, an industrial expertise which meets the highest international quality standards with strong/coherent sales, marketing and communication strategy.
Its mission? Become the obvious choice for brewers, spirit producers, winemakers and all producers of fermented beverages, helping them express their inventiveness and creativity.