Customer Service Manager-Phileo
- Shanghai, 中国
- Contract type: Fix term contract
- Activity: Animal care
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
Order to cash
- You are the key contact of our customers for all questions/concerns/services
- Responsible for the management of customers’ orders
- Ensures the implementation and respect of global and local procedures, operating procedures and good practices for customer service
- Optimize the business organization in the respect of customers’ satisfaction.
- Responsible for the registration and monitoring by its teams of any customer complaint or non-conformity in accordance with the Phileo procedures and the Phileo quality coordinator
- Proactively develop and implement processes to reach customer service excellence
- Implement administrative discipline
Account receivable management
- Guarantee compliance with administrative and financial procedures and takes into consideration customers’ requests.
- In charge of payment follow-up and reminders in case of overdue, customer receivable payment and statement of account for each customer
- Responsible to provide reporting and KPI
- In collaboration with the Sales Team and the Phileo S&OP Team, you participate to S&OP cycle to ensure the product availability based on stocks/orders/forecasts
- Ensure proactivity in the management of purchase orders with subsidiaries directly
- Make sure that the documentation is compliant with local Regulation
- Manage any Customs issues directly with Local Supply Chain, Logistics, Authorities
Logistics and stock management
- Oversee and monitor logistics activities to ensure they are carried out in full compliance with procedures, and with Phileo targets defined in the Service level Agreement
- Manage the relationship with the Local Supply Chain teams and Logistics partners (warehousing, deliveries etc…)
- Monitor and follow KPI to pilot the efficiency of operations
- Responsible to put in place corrective action plan based on continuous improvement methodology
- Work closely with IT/Digital teams to implement updates and/or any new system
- Responsible for the maintenance and the accuracy of Data in the systems (ERP, CRM etc…)
- Responsible for coordinating and providing all necessary information for global reports
Team Management Activities
- Organize and plan daily work in order to achieve the objectives of the business
- Ensure the smooth operation of the service and the maintenance of a climate conducive to work with all interlocutors
- Provide support, training and motivation to employees
- Contribute to strengthening the customer service culture
- Is able to cover temporary specific and operational duties fulfilled by each member of the team
- Degree or professional certification in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or related field strongly preferred.
- Experience working with at least 8-10 years international experience managing a large multi-site Supply Chain operation
- Must be able to work efficiently in complex environment, set appropriate priorities and deal effectively with numerous simultaneous requirements.
- Willingness to travel
- Team player with excellent multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, autonomous
- Customer centric
- Trouble shooter oriented
- Fluent in English
- Logistics and Customs are fully under control
- Kingdee, SAP experience is appreciated
- Advanced understanding of basic office applications, including Microsoft office applications, spreadsheets and databases