- İstanbul, Turkey
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for baking, food taste & pleasure, health care and biotechnology. Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet. In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10,000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries. Lesaffre achieves a turnover of more than 2 billion euros.
As Lesaffre Medial East & Central Asia we are looking for teammate to join our company as S&OP Specialist.
OBJECTIVES & MISSION:
The S&OP Planner is responsible to support S&OP department on the coordination of all planning activities that enable an accurate demand plan sizing with sales, marketing and finance teams to ensure on-time and in-full product viabilities to final customer. She/He will be responsible to prepare all the related reports and presentations to support the Regional S&OP process and support the business through clear and timely analysis.
- Consolidate and update stocks levels on Dry Yeast at subsidiary or plant level
- Consolidate and follow up the safety stock levels for the scope of products
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimize write-offs on finished goods
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence
- Provide recommendations for operational improvements to improve OTIF and inventory
- At least 5 years of supply chain experience
- Bachelor' s degree in Industrial Engineer or closely related fields
- Good Communication skills in English [Verbal & Written]
- Experienced in FMCG sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels of the company.
- Ability to communicate clearly to higher levels in the organization: influence and challenge when necessary
- Enthusiasm and tenacity in promoting new processes
- Must have advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint knowledge and skills; experience in developing KPI and executive dashboards
- Experience using advanced supply chain management, enterprise planning or financial planning systems