CEE Regional Supply Chain Specialist
- Prague, Czechia
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 1 to 3 years
- Activity: Baking
Founded in 1853, Lesaffre is an independent, family-owned group based in France, and a leading global provider of baker’s yeast and yeast extract products.
It employs over 10 500 persons on five continents and markets bakery, taste improvement, health and nutrition, fermentation and brewery products and services.
This is a position in a collaborative transversal environment across different countries and Business Unit.
Reporting to the CEE Purchasing & Supply Chain Director, the Regional Supply Chain Specialist will drive cost reductions, risk management and service level improvement through standardizations of Supply Chain processes and procedures, data collection and analyze, subsidiaries support and performance improvement.
- Defining guidelines and support Subsidiaries in their implementation
- Manage transversal Supply Chain projects (for instance production transfer, transportation, portfolio optimization, optimization of intra-region and inter-region flows, pooling of warehouses, platform…)
- Participate in transversal project of the organization (integration of new company, factory shut-down)
- Identification of continuous improvement opportunities, Best Practices, building of Business Cases
- Participate in the animation of the Supply Chain, including performance follow-up
- Lead Supply Chain crisis management and Peak period production balance for Fresh Yeast
- Propose innovative solution, tools
- Drive the Supply Chain regional continuous improvement plans and support local ones, with a main focus on cost efficiency, service level improvement, suppliers’ management
- Interact with other regions to share Best Practices, benchmark processes
- Minimum High-School Degree, preferably Supply Chain
- 2-3 years in similar function, preferably in the plant, in international context.
- Business fluent in English is required
- Project management in transversal mode
- Production planning
- French as an advantage
- Lean management knowledge as an advantage
- Advanced XLS
- SAP knowledge
- Business Object practice
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, mobile across the CEE region, as per business requirements
Full time job with the local contract