Quality Manager - Laibin Plant
- 来宾, 广西, 中国
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years
法国乐斯福集团广西来宾工厂包括广西丹宝利酵母有限公司和广西一品鲜生物科技有限公司。公司位于广西来宾市河西工业园区内，距离来宾市区有半个小时车程。它们是由法国乐斯福集团和东糖集团于2006年共同投资成立并于2009年底正式投产，是自治区人民政府和来宾市重点建设项目。 主要经营范围有：生产、加工和销售酵母及酵母提取物系列产品。酵母产品主要用于面包、馒头、饼干的发酵和酒精、白酒及食醋的酿造工艺；一品鲜酵母抽提物主要用于酱油、鸡精和方便面调料的配制等。 目前来宾工厂已完成第五期扩建，拥有员工约450人，年产高活性酵母约4.8万吨、生物肥约5万吨、酵母抽提物约1.2万吨。我们的目标是把来宾工厂建立成为乐斯福集团在中国的标杆工厂。
- He/she ensures that delivered products or services meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
- In order to maintain quality requirements and to fulfill customer expectations, he/she implements a variety of measures to place QUALITY at the center of our organization.
- Manage and maintain daily operation of plant quality systems in accordance with Lesaffre China guidelines, national standards, with Continuous Improvement. And play the role as executive secretary of company food safety leading team.
- He/she will ensure proper Laboratory supervision so that quality control will ensure proper control of plant operation (product quality, in process control, environment) within safe environment.
- Customer complaint management and customer relationship management to ensure partnerships and alliances. Ensure proper enforcement and effectiveness of the corrective action through PDCA methodology.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems performing to the QUALITY assurance.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a plan to bring the plant QUALITY Systems and Policies into compliance with Lesaffre China Quality System requirements.
- Manage documentation related to QUALITY System guidelines.
- Manage and implement the HACCP principles and risk assessment, and ensure compliance with regulations regarding Lesaffre products and activities in terms of health and food safety, tracking, metrology, labeling, packing, environment, security
- Provide leadership for developing and managing Quality Assurance and Quality control/improvement initiatives (Cost-of-Quality reductions, Audit system, CAPA system, etc.) for all products, processes and services into Plant scope.
- Develop and manage the internal quality audit program and assess improvement initiatives resulting from all QUALITY Audits - internal and external.
- Collaborate with engineering by providing necessary guidance in order to establish the scope of work with the respect of food safety rules
- Effectively interact with Production and Commercial teams to provide technical assistance, maintain product supply and help introducing new products.
- Manage the training of all company personnel in the requirements, documentation and maintenance of the Quality System (food safety, HACCP, audits, etc.).
- Manage and maintain the Quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials, components, processes and finished goods.
- Establish an audit program and lead compliance audits of third party suppliers, manufacturers and distributors.
- Administrate the operating budget of the department.
- Report on a frequent basis to management on the performance of the QUALITY system, any non-compliance issues and recommended actions.
- Review technical publications, articles and abstracts to stay abreast of technical and regulatory developments in industry.
- Identification and prioritization of customer needs and expectations.
- Measurement of Customer satisfaction and loyalty using complaints, surveys, interviews, warranty data, value analysis and corrective actions.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or Biology with a minimum of 5 years in a similar position within the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology.
- Strong knowledge in food chemistry, biochemistry and microbiology.
- Experience interacting with regulatory authorities and sound knowledge of Quality regulations (HACCP, GMP…).
- Familiar with China food regulations.
- Experience with statistical sampling plans and trending analyses, ability to use and create complex spreadsheets for scheduling performance tracking/trending, building reports.
- Sound knowledge of electronic data management.
- Strong knowledge in safety, environment and security matters a plus.
- Ability to lead projects and programs with a positive attitude.
- Organized, attentive to details, ability to prioritize and to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels within the organization as well as with external parties, including regulatory parties.
- Proven strong problem solving ability with attention to root cause.