MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
- Long An, Cần Giuộc, Long An, Vietnam
- Contract type: Permanent Contract
- Years of experience: 5 to 10 years
Saf-Viet is part of Lesaffre group, world leader in its industry and reach of its 165 year experience.
Saf-Viet, established in 2002, is a French Vietnamese joint Venture specialized in production and distribution of Baker's yeast. Our strength stands in the knowledge and professionalism of its more than 200 employees, who daily commit to excellence to ensure its clients’ satisfaction.
Our products are both for domestic and export markets. Saf Viet is operated following International Standards (HACCP, FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, HALAL,…).
Friendly working environment and a competitive package will be provided.
1. SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
- Assist maintenance and project Manager to perform the mechanical maintenance services with the necessary preparation and update of technical documents and equipment history.
- Ensure the compliance with safety, Halal, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 requirements within maintenance department.
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical advices and services such as installation and repair to maintenance team.
- Establish & implement the preventive maintenance schedule. Ensure detailed records that recurring problem of machines, equipment can be identified and addressed in cooperation with electrical team.
- Resolve day to day technical problems on production lines with effective cost. Trouble-shoot mechanical equipment issues.
- Update and follow up the notebook for intervention requests. Assign tasks to mechanical maintenance staffs.
- Repair, adjust, maintain equipment, machines, instruments to ensure that they function reliably, and comply with specifications.
- Ensure smoothly operation, maintenance and repair the utilities.
- Ensure the quality and deadline of monthly reports.
- Be able to interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Strictly comply with requirements of HSE, Halal, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000 in factory.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager and the company.
- University degree in mechanics or mechatronics.
- At least 2-year experience at the supervision position.
- Ability to read and develop technical drawings (Autocad, Revit,…)
- Ability to manage a team, manage suppliers, work with limited supervision.
- Ability to follow up the plan and approved budget.
- Good knowledge & practice of safety and quality management system (ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, Halal,…)
- Good skills in communication and problem solving, customer orientation.
- Good command in English and Ms. Office.
- Health care for the employee
- Shuttle bus for all employees
- 13th month salary, objective bonus
- Support mid-shift meals at the company
- Annual vacation program
- Opportunities for domestic and oversea training.