Global Food Application Manager - Flavor ingredient
- Maisons-Alfort, France
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 500 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.
As Global culinary center manager, your main key accountabilities will be:
Formulation technical expertise / technical data development
- Develop the formulation technical expertise, in collaboration with culinary team, Marketing and R&D department.
- Prove products performance and the customer value.
- Develop the Biospringer application excellence through the Key Opinion external leader network.
Culinary global network promotion
- Set the strategic guidelines in conjunction with the marketing plan and priorities.
- Ensure the information sharing between the different regions. Moderate technical meetings and share good practices.
- Develop and capitalize on human and technical skills of the culinary network.
Product in application efficiency
- Ensure the efficiency of products in application (existing products, innovations or transfer).
- Participate and provide your expertise in projects, studies or working group which could impact quality.
Innovation project management
You’ll also manage 1 global application development specialist and coordinate 5 regions culinary center managers (Singapore, Shanghai, USA, Brazil and France).
- Engineer in food formulation
- Proeficient in english (both oral and written)
- 10 years of seniority in food industry with a significant experience in food ingredients, project management and in an international environment
- Ingredients formulation in the food industry
- Managerial & behaviour skills: Pioneer, visionary and global company player