Marketing Manager - Canada
- Sliema, Malta
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
A large part of LeoVegas success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta.
LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
- Assist the Canadian Country Manager in the daily operations.
- Strong focus on P&L, profitability/ROI, managing budgets and hitting growth targets for multiple brands.
- Support, develop and implement marketing strategy for the market, including online, offline, digital, traditional, audio, affiliation, ambassadors, events, and other marketing channels.
- Campaign planning. Take lead on planning and execution of some campaigns and support in others.
- Work closely with teams such as Marketing, Customer Service, CRM, Product and Operations teams to deliver best possible customer experience.
- Consistent focus on optimizing customer journeys and customer experience with CRO teams and Product team’s.
- Plan and participate in customer/marketing events
- Coordinate marketing activities with external agencies, suppliers, partners, and vendors.
- Prepare informative campaign material and reporting of campaign performance.
- Assist in production of campaign assets with internal design team and external agency.
- Assist Country Manager in media planning.
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Review and approve marketing material.
- Coordinate with all teams across the business to champion the needs and priorities of the Canada market and brands on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for following up on and ensuring all teams across the business employ a ‘test, learn and grow’ approach to ensure efficiency and ROI.
- Report on and own the KPIs for the market overall as well as for each brand individually operating within the Canada market.
- Ensure all current and future legislation is observed in relation to operations & marketing communication’s.
- With support of the business intelligence team, follow-up and analyse marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets, ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including keeping tabs on the competition and the regulatory developments.
- Pick up the slack throughout the organization where it exists as necessary to keep momentum of growth/progress.
- 3 year’s experience in the Gambling/iGaming industry
- Relevant previous experience including marketing tasks such as KPI analytical decisions, benchmarking, social/digital media planning, budgeting.
- English fluency + French language a big advantage
- Communication (both listening and speaking skills)
- Team oriented with leadership qualities
- Time management
- Decision making and problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Social and networking
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group.
Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
Salary & Benefits
• Competitive guaranteed salary.
• Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
• Health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy.
• Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
• If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
And much more!