Customer Support Systems Intern
- Sliema, Malta
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
LeoVegas is excited to announce an amazing opportunity for university students in Malta who are ready to take upon a challenge and get new experience.
For the first time ever LeoVegas has launched a 10-week paid internship programme starting at the beginning of July based on 30 hours per week for students who are interested in getting exposure to the dynamic iGaming industry and get the feel of Team Leo. #roar
- Administer the current Systems by ensuring their constant upkeep, and improvement based on operational needs.
- Maintain expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate processes.
- Collaborate with the Team on furthering the improvement of the Chat Bot, as well as ensuring the approach taken is scalable.
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Team regarding technical upkeep of the Group’s Help Centers.
- Collaborate with other Teams to ensure efficiency and cross-functional alignment as we grow, while keeping in mind a scalable, data-driven approach.
- Assist with the implementation of new Systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any software performance issues and act as technical support by interfacing with Provider Helpdesks to resolve issues.
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving and fast-paced business needs
Who we are looking for?
Experience: Since this role is for those who are keen to try out their first working experience and learn, we don't expect any kind of experience, thought the applicants should ideally be on their final year of University
Language: Our company language is English. We have employees from over 50 nationalities working with us, so English is spoken in many accents so there’s no need to be self-conscious!
Attitude: You are detailed-oriented with ethical behaviour especially in dealing with confidential information, at the same time possessing a positive attitude!
The nature of our business is high paced, so we hope you enjoy working efficiently and can power through during challenging times in the dynamic iGaming environment.
Teamwork: Teamwork is one of the core values of LeoVegas, which is why ability to work in a team with a Can-Do attitude is a must, whilst also able to work independently and responsibly in sensitive tasks assigned.
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group.
Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.