Country Manager - Denmark
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Employees can work remotely
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion.
A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK.
The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
- Overall P&L responsibility for the Danish market.
- Responsibility for the customer journey and customer experience, working closely with the product-development- and retention teams to ensure the greatest gaming experience in the market.
- Responsibility to ensure business compliance is the guiding star in all areas of the operations, including but not limited to marketing, customer communication, site, responsible gaming and AML procedures.
- Responsible to develop and implement the marketing strategy for the market, including clear plans for all marketing and communication channels. The marketing plan shall include and align all activities including TV, online, PR, ambassadors, events and social media.
- Working closely together with LeoVegas external- and/or internal agency in Denmark to develop the creative concept allowing for long term brand building and communication in the market.
- Ensuring operations and communication in the market are in line with current legislation.
- Responsible for planning, buying and negotiating all media through chosen media agencies.
- Leading a virtual team of members from all different functions; Design, CRM, VIP, Sports & Casino Product, Outbound and Customer Support to ensure that operations are aligned across marketing, retention and product.
- With the support of the business intelligence team, follow-up and analyze all the marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets. Ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including competitive and regulatory situations.
- Responsible to advice on the team structure to ensure the most efficient operations in the market.
- Strong, documented leadership skills
- Experience leading within complex organisational structures
- Strong marketeer and brand building experience, with proven experience building a brand in the Danish market
- Strategic and analytical
- Able to see the big picture, but still have excellent attention to detail.
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
Applications in English only please