- Sliema, Malta
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as a local, multi brand managed services provider referred to as Rocket X. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
- Lead and manage the Retention Markets team
- Ensure retention strategies are in place for all markets handled by the Retention Markets team, focusing on
- Country organization alignment
- Maximizing revenue
- Providing the players with the greatest gaming experience
- Seamless transition of players between segments
- Meeting yet challenging compliance requirements
- Efficiency of operations
- Ensure retention strategies and compliance requirements are transparent and documented across the markets handled by the Retention Markets team
- Ensure retention strategies for the markets handled by the Retention Markets team are clearly communicated across the organization and that the CRM and KAM managers are fully aligned with their respective country organization
- Ensure work is carried out and followed up on in a data driven way and that A/B tests are continuously carried out, followed up on and learnt from
- Liaise and create business cases with the Retention product manager/specialist for all development needs arising from the work of the team, including new loyalty tools, bonus improvements, segmentation criteria etc.
- Continuously improve the campaign creation process by aligning and collaborating with other teams within the Retention department, as well as with other teams and departments involved, such as Content and Design
- Manage team performance and KPIs in line with targets/budgets
- Working closely with the Data and Analytics Team to ensure the continuous development of analytical skills and that the quality of analysis carried out is in line with the company standards. This would also entail the active participation in forums, training, and mentorship provided by the Data & Analytics.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in roles such as Data Analyst, Management Consultant, Financial Analyst or similar. The right person is of more interest than the “right” number of years.
- Experience in directly/indirectly managing/leading people and/or semi-complex projects
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science, Econometrics, or other relevant education
- Strong aptitude for collecting data from many data sources, carrying out analysis and executing work based on data-based insights.
- Understanding how data models work and fit together
Whilst not a prerequisite, candidates with experience in igaming, Digital Marketing, Retention, Data Modelling/Analysis, and Google Analytics will be given preference.
Flexible office hours
Competitive salary based on experience and company benefits including; gym allowance, health insurance, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.
**Applications in English only please.