Junior Technical Compliance Specialist
- Sliema, Malta
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta.
LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting. We operate global and scalable brands including LeoVegas & Royal Panda, as well as several UK facing brands such as Pink Casino & Bet UK.
The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
The Legal and Compliance department is one of the fastest growing ones at LeoVegas - with so much growth happening across the business, this is inevitable! We are now looking for an experienced Technical Compliance Specialist to join this dedicated team of hard-working individuals. Here at LeoVegas Gaming we lead the way in providing not only the most exciting gaming experience to our customers but also the safest.
Tasks will include but is not limited to:
- Research, assess and assist in ensuring the company is and remain compliant with relevant technical requirements.
- Promoting compliance culture by establishing technical compliance frameworks.
- Monitor and assess changing requirements in new and existing markets and ensure timely analysis and announcements.
- Together with colleagues and third parties assist and ensure testing and inspections are conducted and completed to the adequate standards and schedules.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including regulatory bodies, testing facilities and legal counsel for any compliance related matters.
- 1-2 years of combined compliance and technical experience from the online gambling industry.
- Expertise in relation to the technical implementation of regulatory compliance requirements
- Working knowledge of industry standards and best practises such as ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR and ITIL is beneficial.
- Fluency in written and verbal English language, other languages an advantage.
- Understanding of the Agile methodology and Change management.
** Applications in English please **
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group. Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.