- Sliema, Malta
Pixel.bet’s vision is to create the greatest gaming experience in betting on esports.
Sweden and the Nordics are our initial focus markets, with clear potential to grow further internationally. With its strong technology and mobile-first gaming experience, Pixel.bet is a perfect match for the LeoVegas Mobile Group, who acquired majority stakes in the company in September 2018.
Together, we are now driving development for the absolute premier experience in esports betting.
Pixel Digital is currently looking for a Senior Affiliate Manager with skills in sales, excellent relationship management and a passion for analysis.
The candidate will be highly motivated, have a solid grasp of the iGaming industry and a positive team player attitude.
- As Pixelbet’s affiliate manager you will manage and develop innovative marketing activities towards affiliates as well as negotiate and restructure deals to ensure that all activities are commercially viable at all times while being fully compliant.
- Acquiring new affiliates while developing, expanding, and nurturing existing affiliate partnerships.
- Exploring less traditional affiliate marketing approaches to customer acquisition & retention.
- Analysing ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximization.
- Eventually develop and invent marketing solutions to address future Affiliate opportunities.
- Actively interact with internal/external partners to provide best affiliate service to (including creative, design and execution agent).
- Contribute to affiliate marketing strategy with customer analysis and promotional strategies.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives for key affiliate accounts.
- Someone with broad experience in the iGaming industry, preferably and at least 3 years of working with affiliates.
- An individual with strong written and verbal English communications skills. A second language in one of Pixelbet’s main markets will be considered a plus.
- An analytical mind and good understanding of ROI optimisation in acquisition deal negotiations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with exceptional negotiation skills, self-motivated, results oriented and who takes pride in delivering top results.
- Someone who possesses a creative mind and can communicate ideas and thrive in an environment where freedom and responsibility are key.
- You are a team player & problem solver that likes sharing knowledge with the rest of the team, listens and cooperates so teamwork always progresses in an efficient and smooth way.
At LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us unique and that everyone and anyone is welcome to enjoy the ride - regardless of age, gender, disability, race, national or ethnic origin, religion, language, marital or civil partnership status, political beliefs and sexual orientation. We are highly committed to uphold a high level of diversity and inclusion throughout our entire group.
Being a global company with a widely diverse customer base makes it essential for our workforce to be a reflection of this. By doing so, we believe we will achieve the best possible customer experience and create better value to our shareholders by doing so.
Salary & Benefits
• Competitive guaranteed salary.
• Gym allowance to support your active lifestyle.
• Health insurance to keep our Team Leo healthy and happy.
• Tasty breakfast Mondays and lunch on Fridays (we’re feeders, sorry diets!).
• Roaring discounts all over Malta island for you to explore.
And much more!