- Sliema, Malta
LeoVegas’ passion is “King of Casino”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as a local, multi brand managed services provider referred to as Rocket X. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
- Manage and approve customers withdrawals
- Work together with the Payments/Fraud department to solve problems regarding customers questions
- Monitor and escalate any suspicious and/or fraudulent activity
- Work alongside Customer Support team and assist with any withdrawal enquiries they may have
- Must be highly detail orientated
- Have a service minded attitude
- Previous administrative experience required
- Ability to work independent and as a part of a team
- Be able to handle stress
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours (position will be on a shift basis)
In this role, we are looking for someone with an excellent eye for detail who has the ability to follow procedures and processes in order for the department as a whole to run smoothly and effectively.
Competitive salary based on experience and company benefits including; gym allowance, health insurance, regular corporate events and a modern office environment.
This person will report directly to the Process Adherence Coordinator.
**Applications in English only please.