- Valletta, Malta
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group´s passion is 'Leading the way into the mobile future' and we are committed to being the most innovative, ambitious and fastest growing actor in the GameTech industry. To strengthen this momentum, we give increased focus to LeoVentures through which we are growing new exciting venture companies.
This is a wonderful time for LeoVegas Gaming Group and we strive to hire the best people who will contribute towards state of the art ideas and technologies One fine example of what LeoVentures does is CasinoGrounds.
First launched in 2016, it is already in the top tier of online casino streaming community and affiliate network, focusing on live streams and video content on Twitch and YouTube in addition to our community site. We make gaming social and engaging. Other strong examples of ventures include LiveCasino.com and Authentic Gaming, the leading provider of live streaming from the world´s finest casinos. LeoVentures is uniquely positioned to drive innovation and new growth opportunities in a wide set dynamic markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any grounds - we are just looking for the perfect addition to our team of Lions!
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, under the ticker symbol LEO.
See further info on LeoVentures.com
You will be working in a small, agile team – passionately building the best range of products possible for streamers and their audiences.
You love working in an iterative setting, where every day involves killing your darlings, rolling up your sleeves and building great things with people who are as skilled and dedicated as you are.
As a software engineer, you are passionate about writing the code that gets used in the real world. You’ll make progress with a "good enough" hack when needed, while having the commitment and skill to create performant and optimised code where it matters the most. You feel comfortable taking on new and exciting development challenges regardless of platform, programming language or other factors.
In this meaningful role, your impressive skill set is a given, so the attitude is what matters the most. In short – a passion for leading the way into the mobile future.
- Responsible for the full-stack design and implementation of new systems, features, and UI, while building highly competitive and leading edge applications
- Taking ownership of the development of projects, handling the creation and maintainability processes of new software systems both autonomously and with a team during the full software development lifecycle
- Acting as an integral part of the technical design and development of the product from concept to implementation, sharing ideas, making decisions and communicating with the team
- Collaborating closely with designers, and other developers in the team, to ensure new features and sites are planned and implemented in the best possible way
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and product owners
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Planning, building, and maintaining a future-proof and reliable code base to ensure new features are not delayed by technical debt
- Creating workflows and documentation, as well as developing, testing and debugging code
- Following best practices and standards throughout the development process and creating or improving such standards when necessary
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently and taking initiatives
- Have a creative flair and determination for design and web
- Experience in working with UI / UX workflows
- Full stack web development experience
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, UI animations, responsive design
- Familiar working with version control systems (Git or similar)
- Good team player. Ready to share knowledge and eager to learn and grow as a team.
- A genuine interest in the product you’re building and the final user experience
- Comfortable in working in a fun and productive environment
- Professional English mastery, both oral and written
To be totally frank:
- We are going to ask you to challenge yourself and your skills on a daily basis
- We are going to interrupt you to take on emergency tasks
- We are going to have deadlines looming
- You will develop your skills immensely and become even better at what you do
- You will have incredible co-workers who are willing to work together to meet any goals
- You will be a part of revolutionizing the industry and we promise you’ll have fun doing it
- You will participate in regular team recreational activities and outings
Normal Office hours
Competitive guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.