- Valletta, Malta
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group´s passion is 'Leading the way into the mobile future' and we are committed to being the most innovative, ambitious and fastest growing actor in the GameTech industry. To strengthen this momentum, we give increased focus to LeoVentures through which we are growing new exciting venture companies.
This is a wonderful time for LeoVegas Gamig Group and we strive to hire the best people who will contribute towards state of the art ideas and technologies One fine example of what LeoVentues does is CasinoGrounds.
First launched in 2016, it is already in the top tier of online casino streaming community and affiliate network, focusing on live streams and video content on Twitch and YouTube in addition to our community site. We make gaming social and engaging. Other strong examples of ventures include LiveCasino.com and Authentic Gaming, the leading provider of live streaming from the world´s finest casinos. LeoVentures is uniquely positioned to drive innovation and new growth opportunities in a wide set dynamic markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any grounds - we are just looking for the perfect addition to our team of Lions!
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, under the ticker symbol LEO.
See further info on LeoVentures.com
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. You should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess exceptional UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into appealing, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement creative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Tried and tested UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proven experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Nice to have
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Normal Office hours
Competitive guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.