Responsible Gaming & AML Compliance Manager/MLRO
- Sliema, Malta
Does the idea of joining one of the fastest-growing online casino operators around sound exciting? We believe it does! Joining the team at Royal Panda means working in a dynamic and ambitious working environment with lots of room for growth.
Since launching in March 2014, Royal Panda has rapidly established itself in some of the most competitive iGaming markets across Europe and around the world. We’re fully licensed by the Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority, and are based in the busy Maltese town of Sliema.
Royal Panda became part of LeoVegas Gaming Group in October of 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any grounds - we are just looking for the perfect addition to our team of Pandas!
If you’d like to be a part of our ongoing success story, apply today. Good luck!
- Implementing group policies and standards in the fields of AML, CTF and RG across Royal Panda, and monitoring and reporting on the success of these implementations
- Handling all internal and external AML, CTF, RG and other regulatory logging and reporting as required
- Acting as the first line for questions relating to these fields for Royal Panda department heads, C-levels and other staff
- Dedicatedly monitor changes in the regulatory landscape and inform senior Royal Panda staff of these changes accordingly
- Working closely with the wider LeoVegas group to ensure Royal Panda contributes to group compliance activities and initiatives fully
- Fulfilling the function of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer for the Maltese and UK jurisdictions
- At least two years of full-time experience in regulatory compliance or anti-money laundering
- Familiar with all relevant Responsible Gaming and AML/CTF regulations and guidance, including (but not restricted to):
- Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA)
- 4th EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive
- Maltese Gaming Act (and all associated directives)
- Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP)
- Knowledge of CDD, EDD and eKYC standards, and UK gaming regulations, would be a distinct advantage
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to research complex topics independently
- High degree of integrity
- Able to make complex topics understandable for people from a non-compliance background
- ‘Hands-on’ approach to cross-departmental relationship management
Normal Office hours
Competitive guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.