Responsible Gaming Agent
- Sliema, Malta
LeoVegas is Europe's leading mobile gaming operator, and has received international recognition as a pioneer and technology leader. GIQ trade magazine summarized it as "LeoVegas is leading the way into the mobile future. LeoVegas runs Europe’s fastest and most user-friendly mobile gaming platform offering 700+ casino games, the world’s largest suite of live casino entertainment in HD and the all new sportsbook, labelled as the sporting event of the year.
With cutting edge technology, innovative data, and a strong entrepreneurial management and team spirit, LeoVegas has grown to become the gaming provider of choice. LeoVegas is internationally recognised as a leader in mobile gaming and has won several prestigious industry awards, including the 2016 International Gaming Award for ’Casino Operator of the Year’, EGR’s ‘Mobile Marketing Campaign of the Year’, ‘Nordic Operator of the Year’, ‘Innovation in Mobile and Tablet’ and many others.
LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier, under the ticker symbol LEO.
LeoVegas employs a team of 300+ talented people in its offices in Malta and Sweden.
www.LeoVegas.com and further on LeoVegasGroup.com
- Independently determine potential addictive behavior and act according to agreed procedures with regards to account blocking, conducting further checks and excluding customers
- Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known gambling addicted and underage accounts on our system
- Investigate suspicious accounts (internal & external) with proper analysis and follow-up
- Careful monitoring of responsible gaming sheet, containing customers who have been classified as low, medium or high risk profile
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level
- Suggest improvements to existing policies and procedures
- Specialise in the detection & prevention underage and gambling addicted activity
- Professional handling of all related customer queries escalated by the support department
- Process and record outgoing customer refunds, in a timely and error-free manner according to set procedures
- Follow up any previously escalated case, issues or customer queries proactively
- Undertake necessary administration work, including dealing with customer correspondence and record-keeping
- Other similar ad hoc work as set by the Manager from time to time
- Ability to work closely with other departments internally
- Interested in developing regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Liaise with Customer Services on a daily basis, to resolve customer queries
- Ability to work hours to suit the business needs
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Meticulous, takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work well with others and be a team-player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Competitive guaranteed salary and benefits such as gym allowance, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.