- aleja Grunwaldzka, Gdańsk, Poland
At LEO Pharma, we are pioneering together.
We help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology.
Each one of us at LEO Pharma can make a real impact in our everyday work. Together, we explore new ideas and make them happen. We do this through mutual respect and a shared sense of purpose, rooted in our caring culture and a commitment to helping others.
For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
As part of our 2030 strategy we are in the journey to establish a new Global Business Service Center in Gdansk and Global Procurement will be part of it.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us? We are looking for a brilliant Procurement Analyst to join our Procurement Analytics, Systems and Processes team. Reporting to the Head of Procurement Analytics you will work in collaboration with Category Management teams, Procurement Business Partners, IT Solution Architects and Procurement colleagues in the Global Business Service Center.
- Analysis of spend, markets and macroeconomic conditions;
- Development of reports in Power BI;
- Proposal, monitoring and reporting of departmental KPIs;
- Provide analytical support to management;
- Be a key player in improving Global Procurement’s analytical landscape;
- Provide support to strategic projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or similar;
- 2 years’ experience within business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI);
- High competencies in Microsoft Excel;
- Understanding of procure-to-pay processes would be an advantage;
- Analytical mindset;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience within SAP is considered an advantage.
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.