Dermatology Account Manager – Maternity Cover
- 12 Cashel Rd, Kimmage, Dublin 12, D12 Y9T1, Ireland
At LEO Pharma, we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with skin diseases. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
As a purpose-driven company, high performance is measured equally as sales results and the positive impact we create – for health care professionals and their patients. These aspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world’s best talent.
Territory – South Dublin/South Leinster/ East Coast
As a Dermatology Account Manager you will have responsibility and accountability for managing both the Biologic & Topical Dermatology business on your territory.
Using Key Account Management techniques you will target business critical accounts and customers driving sales growth - through direct promotional activity, and advocacy development. The scope of this role includes stakeholders within secondary care, primary care and across the broader local health care economy with the objective of achieving territory business goals in collaboration with direct line manager and other internal stakeholders.
· Delivery of business and sales goals within a defined geographical territory through targeted key accounts.
· Development and Maintenance of high-quality account plans, updated regularly and tailored to deliver business goals within identified account geography.
· Uncover, evaluate and deliver business opportunities within each target account.
· Increasing the prescribing of our Dermatology portfolio through promotional activities to influential customers across the healthcare economy.
· Cultivate productive and collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders that will realise business outcomes in the short, medium and long term.
· Have a full understanding of stakeholders, their needs and the environment in each key account.
· Work in partnership with stakeholders both internally and externally to strengthen the LEO brand, company legacy and heritage with the objective of achieving our vision to become the preferred Dermatology Care Partner
· Build relationships and influence cross functional teams to meet the ever changing stakeholder needs.
· Ensure adherence to all LEO compliance frameworks and IPHA guidelines.
· Educated to Degree level or equivalent
· Full valid driving licence
· Previous experience in pharmaceutical sales
· MRII qualification (if not achieved – must be completed within 2 years of commencing role)
· Proven record of ability to work independently and take ownership and accountability of results.
· IT proficiency with Microsoft office suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Evidence of persistence and resilience in achieving business objectives.
· Experience of working within HSE, Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry role. Secondary care level experience is preferable
· Proven record of achieving sales success.
· Good understanding of Key Account Management with a proven track record of influencing decision making regarding prescribing choices
· Customer knowledge and experience of designated territory
· Experience of remote selling to customers and experience of Veeva Engage / comparable platform
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
This position is to cover maternity leave and will be for a fixed period of up to 12 months.