- Via Laietana, 33, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
At LEO Pharma, we are at a pivotal point in our transformation journey to advancing medical dermatology by developing new biologics, in a mostly unexplored therapeutic area in the world today.
Every day, we seek inspiration from people living with atopic dermatitis. We are passionate about identifying and addressing their greatest health needs, to both advance medical dermatology and help them live fulfilling lives.
Our aspirations are to create an impact through our dermatology expertise and to enhance lives of atopic dermatitis patients. These inspirations are encapsulated in our perpetual quest for the world’s best talent.
Are you ready to start a new adventure pioneering together with us in biologics? We are looking for a Medical Advisor to join our team!
Working at Leo
You will be part of a collaborative and innovative community of like-minded specialists connected by mutual respect; a caring culture; and our deep-rooted commitment to advancing the progress of biologic solutions within atopic dermatitis worldwide. Driven by dedication, ambition and agility, we apply our deep knowledge in dermatology and a focus on long-term results.
About your team:
You will join a highly motivated team – competing with the biggest pharmaceutical brands – inspiring one another with bold new ideas, expertise and knowledge to surpass our current size and reputation. With each step of the journey, you will see the impact of your contributions as we flourish and transform into a global leader in medical dermatology… manifesting our founders’ vision.
About the Job:
As Medical Advisor for our Innovative Portfolio you will have a key role in building a scientific credibility of LEO in the biologic AD market with KEE. Contributing to the development of medical strategy and providing medical input into brand strategies, you will ensure support of the life cycle of the product. You will serve as a role model for your peers, supervisors, and for the entire Leo community, enjoying in finding innovative ways for providing solutions for our patients.
- Collaborate as key member of cross functional team Medical/Marketing/Market access in the local brand plan development.
- Responsible for translating the global medical strategy into the local Atopic Dermatitis medical plan, provide Medical guidance along the life cycle of the product executing the medical component of the Brand Strategy.
- Responsible for the definition of specific medical plans, publication plans, protocols to ensure KEE/KOL and Stakeholder advocacy aligned with the overall global brand plans.
- Lead the management of IIS, phase IV clinical studies ensuring proper documentation, contracts, oversight, payments, drug shipments and logistics.
- Contribute to the development, attend and present at appropriate meetings (advisory board meetings, investigator meetings).
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the therapeutic areas by reviewing the literature, discussions with Key Opinion Leaders and key stakeholders, participating in cross functional interactions, attending scientific congresses, etc.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship and interact directly with all relevant LEO stakeholders at Regional & Global level to understand global medical strategy and act accordingly.
- Accountable of delivering appropriate training in all relevant functions (field force and marketing mainly) to ensure a high knowledge of the therapeutic, scientific and product area in order to sustain the superiority and safety profile of our product
- Review promotional materials and documents for medical accuracy and compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations.
- University degree, preferably in Health Sciences
- 4-6 years’ experience with scientific affairs or /and sales/marketing in the pharmaceutical industry including people management experience gained in a global organization
- Strong leadership foundation from a scientific environment – supporting sales with scientific affairs
- Demonstrate ability to engage and communicate effectively and support customers to drive excellent results
- Fluent in English is a must
If you would like to know more about the position, please feel free to reach out Katarzyna Dziewit at [email protected]
Please note that we review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.