Group Finance Manager (6-Month Max Term)
- Department: Finance
Lendi Group is the new group born out of the merger of Aussie Home Loans and Lendi. As a Group we operate a multi-brand strategy across Aussie Home Loans and Lendi, pulling together a truly personalised home loans experience for the Australian audience that balances both human support and smart technology.
We’re revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans – for our Customers and Brokers alike.
At Lendi Group we value work life balance. Our flex-first policy enables our team members to choose how they do their best work; home, office, or flex!
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion are fundamental to the success of Lendi Group. We’re passionate about fostering an environment where our team members feel valued and supported and we celebrate everyone’s unique identity.
To learn more about life at Lendi Group check out our blog: https://www.lendi.com.au/inspire/category/life-at-lendi/
At Lendi Group, our Finance Team is a powerhouse of Financial Reporting, Financial Operations, and Business Partnering professionals with a shared vision of cultivating a leading, dynamic, and modern finance team. We go beyond spreadsheets and PowerPoint– we leverage best-in-class technology to deliver fact-based insights and decision support to influence business strategy.
Joining as Group Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in:
- Leading by example as a key member of the Finance leadership team, supporting the group-wide month-end close process, ensuring precision and accuracy of P&L reviews and BS reporting across the Lendi Group brands
- Guiding and empowering a team of financial accountants to deliver statutory, regulatory, and investor reporting obligations
- Maintaining the integrity and financial control of our general ledger, including completion of all reconciliation process
- Fostering strong external relationships with auditors, contributing to a seamless audit process
- Partnering with commissions and business partnering teams to support stakeholders, ensuring a cohesive and efficient finance function
- Identifying strategic opportunities for process improvement, leveraging cutting-edge technology to enhance reporting efficiency
- Serving as a role model for best practices in risk culture, embedding a culture of excellence in all finance processes
- Proven ability to lead with varying experience levels and manage workflow
- Experienced with statutory reporting and direct and indirect tax compliance for various lodgements (FBT, BAS, ITR)
- Analytical, with a strong eye for detail and a high level of financial acumen to achieve accurate and timely reporting of group results
- Tech savvy and hands-on to deliver continuous improvements in our finance tech stack
- Ability to deal with large amounts of data for processing, reconciliation and analysis
- A collaborative working style to partner business stakeholders, cross-functional finance colleagues and management
- Effective time management, ability to meet deadlines and operate under time pressure in a dynamic environment
- Commitment to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Enjoy the flexibility of remote working arrangements. We offer a highly flexible hybrid structure with an attractive WFH/Office split.
- We offer extended Paid Parental Leave: we celebrate our growing Lendi Group family with up to 26 weeks of leave for primary carers and up to 4 weeks for secondary carers.
- An additional week’s Loyalty Leave each year after reaching 3 years’ service.
We are a people-first company that invests in initiatives to promote a healthy work environment, such as offering an Employee Assistance Program and social groups such as our industry-leading Women in Technology group.
Our culture is guided by our 3 core values: We Are Stronger United; Act Like You Own It; and Keep Home Loans Human. Our values are part of our core DNA that helps Lendi Group attract, engage and evolve talent and build best-in-class products.
Lendi Group is a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer; we value a positive candidate experience and commit to responding to every applicant. Once we have received your application, we will reach out to you via email.
Feeling like you don’t meet all the skills listed? That’s ok; we are always on the lookout for different skills, experience, and qualities and so we’d still like to hear from you.