- Department: Productivity
About the Company
Through a merger in 2021, the Lendi Group brings together Lendi (and Australia’s #1 online home lending platform) and Aussie Home Loans, Australia’s leading branded mortgage broker. We're revolutionizing the industry with a best-in-class technology platform and suite of tools that take the hard work out of home loans for our Customers and Brokers alike. Every day we help thousands of Australians research, compare, apply for, and settle their home loans.
Our vision: To create a new era of seamless connection in property finance.
Our mission: To change the way Australians experience property lending, for good.
- The role is highly collaborative and involves working within a passionate digital cross-functional team which includes Product Management, Engineering, Product Designers and Quality Assurance.
- Demonstrating proven analytical skills with a 'can do' attitude – we're looking for someone who can propose, document, and deliver.
- Defining concise, end to end user stories to drive both frontend and backend development in an agile environment.
Your skills, attributes & experience:
- Demonstrated end-to-end BA delivery experience within agile scrum methodology, including detailed analysis, requirements elicitation activities, translating requirements into user stories, documenting the acceptance criteria and the As-Is and To-Be state.
- Data integrations experience/knowledge essential.
- Proven stakeholder management and excellent communication skills, including external vendor relationship management.
- A blend of technical and business BA experience.
- Awareness of digital design and connectivity with the backend.
- An understanding of the home loan application lifecycle (highly desirable).
- Familiarity with AOL/Nextgen mapping tools and platforms (desirable).
- An understanding of LIXI and BAU support experience including resolving Helpdesk tickets (desirable)
What's in store for you at Lendi?
- Flex-first (WFH set-up)
- Health Insurance (HMO) for you & 1 free dependent
- Health & well-being programs
- Generous amount of leaves (total of 30 leaves - 25 Annual/Vacation leaves (VLs) & 5 Sick Leaves (SLs)
- Extra allowances will be given for WFH set-up such as internet subsidy
- Life insurance effective on Day 1
- Fixed weekends off! (Mondays to Fridays only - permanent Dayshift)
- Access to training and opportunities for career progression/promotion
- Fun & exciting monthly social clubs - at the moment done virtually
- Government mandated benefits are provided - SSS, Philhealth, & Pag-ibig.
& many more!
How to Flex-first:
- You must have a stable fixed internet connection (minimum 25mbps)
- An ample working space with office table and chair is also required.
- Lendi will provide you with your equipment such as a laptop, extra monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, & laptop riser.