Sales Associate – Mortgages
- Department: Customer Operation
- Pave the way for a successful career in mortgage broking with the industry’s #1 most recognised brand
- Strong earning potential, with base salary and performance bonuses paid weekly
- Enjoy flexibility around working location – we call it ‘flex first’
In May 2021, industry powerhouses Aussie and Lendi merged to create Lendi Group. Today, Lendi Group is Australia’s largest retail mortgage broker, with a loan book in excess of $75 billion, almost 1400 brokers, and 230 retail stores across the country.
At Lendi Group, we use technology to drive exceptional experiences for our customers and brokers. We’re passionate about what we do, and we like to challenge the status quo.
Our Associates Team forms a vital layer of our sales organisation. This team focuses on setting appointments and driving qualified opportunities to our team of mobile brokers and retail/franchise brokers around Australia.
As a Mortgage Sales Associate, you will be responsible for handling both inbound and outbound enquiries from potential Aussie customers. These customers may be new to the business or from within our own marketing ecosystem.
Aussie’s online Platform and the seamless digital experience it facilitates means you will be speaking to customers nationally over the phone, and with our “flex first” policy, you’ll have the choice of working from home or amongst a vibrant team of dedicated salespeople in our metro offices.
This role represents a fantastic opportunity with significant development prospects, where you will get to make a visible impact on a market-leading business that’s embracing a new era of growth, as we continue to revolutionise the way Australians experience property lending.
A day in the life of an Aussie Sales Associate:
- Prospecting customers over the phone, discussing their situation and lending needs
- Converting inbound and outbound enquiries into qualified customer appointments for our brokers across the country
- Identifying opportunities for customers to refinance their existing loans and obtain finance for new purchases
- Leveraging your sales and relationship building skills to encourage customers to engage with our online platform prior to their broker appointment, helping to gain their commitment to the process
- Integrating best-in-class sales training (that we will provide) with your ‘can do’, positive attitude to consistently achieve results
- Regularly collaborating with key internal stakeholders to drive positive business outcomes and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Participating in professional and personal development programs designed to help you take ownership of your career growth
Our ideal Associate candidate:
- Can work either in a full-time or part-time capacity, with a minimum requirement of 32 hours or 4 days a week for part time roles
- This role is well suited to final year graduate students, new graduates, someone with a background in sales, retail and/or customer service, or new entrants to the industry
If you have aspirations of becoming a mortgage broker or building a career in the finance industry, then this is the role for you! Our Associates develop a solid skills foundation, and this role represents the perfect steppingstone to future success as a mortgage broker. In fact, many of our leading Lendi Group brokers made their start as an Associate.
What’s in it for you?
- The ability to take control of your earnings, with a base salary and results-based bonuses paid weekly
- Genuine development prospects, with many of our Associates ultimately building thriving careers in mortgage broking, or transitioning to new roles in lending, leadership or other areas within our business
- We’re “flex first”, which means we’ve fully embraced working from home, with team members also able to connect with their peers in our metro offices
- A strong company culture of support, collaboration, and fun
- Wellness initiatives with a strong focus on psychological safety
- We offer generous Paid Parental Leave: we celebrate our growing Lendi Group family with 18-26 weeks leave for primary carers and up to 4 weeks for secondary carers
- An additional week’s Loyalty Leave each year after reaching 3 years’ service
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Program service providing counselling and support
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive community for everyone at Lendi Group. Creating a culture that is representative of the world we live in makes us better people and our organization gains tangible benefits, ultimately this creates a melting pot of creativity.
We’ve joined the Project F initiative, aimed at removing the systemic barriers to achieving gender-balanced teams, and Circle In to provide an inclusive workplace for our team members who are caregivers.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant. Once we receive your application, we will reach out to you via email.