With Lendha, you can have Quick Access To Loans To Pay House Rent, Finance Lifestyle Or Emergency At A Low Rate. Up To N 5,000,000 | No Paper Work
The Verification Officer is responsible for field assessment of the Lendha clientele.
He/she will also be responsible for the following:
- Conduct verification on matters entrusted.
- Conduct a thorough investigation of suspected frauds.
- Conduct video surveillance.
- Investigate accident scenes.
- Conduct background checks and activity checks of suspects.
- Gather information and evidence through face-to-face interviews.
- Gather recorded statements and documentation.
- Organize all the collected data and information.
- Investigate claims and matters relating to clients or customers
- Write narrative reports of investigations conducted.
- Coordinate with the other investigating staff and seniors investigators.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree / HND/OND qualification.
- Minimum of 1-year experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.