- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
At Lemay, we believe in the unique value of design to create open and meaningful spaces to grow. We are committed to approaching every design problem with curiosity, invention and a generous spirit to uncover hidden opportunity. We are a transdisciplinary team of change-makers creating planet-friendly spaces for people and their communities.
We are proud of our team's diversity in terms of ethnicity, culture, religion, indigenous status, sexual orientation, physical limitation, gender identity and age. We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse and inclusive work environment for all members of our team so that everyone feels respected and valued.
Our main goal today: to design generous spaces that create meaningful impact.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible group insurance program (health, dental, medical, paramedical insurance);
- $1,008 to invest as needed (health and wellness management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of membership fees to your professional associations;
- A minimum of 3 weeks vacation;
- Paid office closure between Christmas and New Year;
- Hybrid and remote work policy at all times;
- Summer and flexible hours year round;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Internal training available to all employees (Lemay Academy);
- Integration course paired with a Lemay employee;
- Online training platform and gym in some offices;
- Telemedicine platform;
- Up to 70% off monthly public transit passes.
As a landscape architect at Lemay, you will design living spaces for small and large-scale projects at the municipal, provincial, national, and international levels. You will have the opportunity to work in a team prized for its excellence in design which wishes to develop the reflections on the urban space and to work beyond the established standards. We are looking for collaborators recognized for their creative and conceptual strengths.
How you will have an impact
- Develop projects from the preliminary phases to completion;
- Perform site analyzes and landscape studies;
- Design sustainable, high-quality facilities according to the best practices in effect;
- Participate in the development of new conceptual standards;
- Participate in reflection upstream of projects;
- Work on a wide variety of typologies;
- Develop 2D and 3D concepts and various presentation documents;
- Collaborate with transdisciplinary teams (architecture, urban planning, urban design) in the design of integrated spaces;
- Contribute to design meetings and concept presentations to clients;
- Participate in the development of execution plans and specifications and cost estimates for the work.
How you’ll stand out
- Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture, master's degree in landscaping, an asset;
- Member of the AAPQ or the AAPC (CSLA);
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience;
- Demonstrated skills in design and conception;
- Ability to collaborate within multidisciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of 3D rendering tools and drawing tools (Revit, AutoCad, Rhino, 3DS Max, Sketchup) and Adobe Creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop);
- Excellent communication skills in French and functional English in the context of work since our clients are French or English-speaking and we are called upon to collaborate on projects outside Quebec.
Some of our main projects :
o Place des montréalaises : https://lemay.com/fr/projets/place-des-montrealaises/
o Place Vauquelin : https://lemay.com/fr/projets/place-vauquelin-restoration/
o Expo 67 : https://lemay.com/fr/projets/espace-67/
Parc Frédéric-Back : https://lemay.com/fr/projets/parc-frederic-back/
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.