Project Manager, Interior Design
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
You are recognized for your business acumen and you feel at your best in fast paced environments? You wish to develop yourself in a highly creative team whose projects are recognized on the international level. You might be the Senior project manager our Interior Design team is searching for. The senior project manager will act as Lemay's client representative, planning projects and ensuring their execution in respect of the client’s vision, quality level, budget and schedule, as follows.
What you’ll accomplish with us
- Participate in or lead client meetings and presentations; identify clients' needs, scope, timeline and overall project budget; establish, monitor and manage the latter;
- Develop creative, innovative concepts with other team members; produce or coordinate 3D sketches;
- Collaborate with the Associate in the management, budgeting and resources allocations of the Interior Design team;
- Prepare or oversee construction drawings and specifications;
- Use Lemay accounting software to plan, review, supervise, track employee contributions to mandates;
- Prepare project invoicing with the Finance and Accounting team;
- Perform follow-up on outstanding receivables with the Finance and Accounting team;
- Prepare service offers and assist in client presentations;
- Review and supervise the production of conceptual presentations, drawings, specifications, tender documents, installation;
- Coordinate or perform space planning studies: programming documents, area calculations, code review;
- Coordinate or conduct on-site: site supervision and contract administration: change orders, shop drawing review, deficiency reports, surveys and furniture/equipment inventories; etc.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design.
- Scholarship in project management, an asset;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in interior design or architecture, seven years as project manager.
- French and English bilingualism, both oral and written.
- Proficient in AutoCAD; Fluency in Revit, Sketch Up, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple mandates and priorities simultaneously, regardless of scope.
- Positive, proactive and constructive attitude; teamwork-oriented leadership.
- Listening skills and ability to summarize; flexibility with unforeseeable events and tight deadlines.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary ;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.