Technician, Information Technology
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Are you known for your ability to diagnose and to solve technical problems ? Would you like to put your expertise in information technology to good use? Join our multidisciplinary team to provide personalized support to Lemay employees.
What you’ll do
- Provide technical support and respond to employee inquiries;
- Prioritize requests based on the severity of the problem;
- Provide technical support and respond to employee requests;
- Manage user accounts and configure workstations;
- Handle installation of computer equipment (computers, hubs, network cabling, software, etc.);
- Assist in the resolution of software, hardware and network issues;
- Maintain computer hardware and license inventory;
- Performs procurement of computer equipment;
- Participate in the management of the computer fleet for all Lemay offices.
What you’ll need
- Have an AEC/DEC in IT or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an IT team;
- Ability and interest in handling, configuring and troubleshooting various network equipment;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 tools;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Time and priority management.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- A minimum of 3 weeks vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.