Business Analyst, IT
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Are you able to identify and implement relevant business solutions to improve operational efficiency? Do you care about ensuring that new technologies are adopted easily and enthusiastically? Join us in facilitating Lemay's digital transformation.
What you will accomplish with us
- Develops, recommends and implements technological projects and initiatives within the organization;
- In collaboration with the various groups within the company, identify the best solutions to improve existing processes and act as an intermediary between IT, users and managers of different hierarchical levels;
- Manage the project portfolio: plan, track and coordinate the project team's efforts and timelines on mandates;
- Effectively communicate project information and updates;
- Ensure the application of Lemay's policies, protocols and procedures;
- Facilitate the adoption of the best technological solutions while taking into account the needs of the firm, budgetary commitments and delivery deadlines;
- Advise and assist internal users on business processes to be adopted in a perspective of improvement and innovation;
- Communicate with external suppliers.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in IT;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT or project management in an IT team (construction, engineering or architecture industry, an asset) ;
- Experience in process review, system implementation and IT project management;
- Experience with an ERP ;
- Good knowledge of SharePoint, an asset;
- Knowledge of business process analysis, design and testing methods;
- Knowledge of technical and application architecture principles;
- Persuasive, able to communicate points and navigate in a political environment.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.