Analyst, systems and financial reporting
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Do you want to play a key role in Lemay's finance team by assisting the Corporate Controller in his responsibilities? Do you want to support the firm's projects by simplifying access to quality management information? Do you want to contribute to various optimization and implementation projects of financial and accounting processes within the company? You could be the person we are looking for.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the optimization and deployment of accounting and administrative processes within the organization;
- Participate in the implementation of new ERP modules, optimize those already in place and present concrete solutions aligned with the company's needs;
- Build and maintain operational and financial dashboards as well as reports used by the Finance department;
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to present financial and management information in an innovative way;
- Develop and automate the organization's financial reports;
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor degree in accounting;
- CPA professional designation required;
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Experience in process review and system implementation;
- Experience in a professional services firm (an asset);
- Experience with ERP principles;
- Knowledge of PowerBI (an asset);
- Knowledge of Microsoft GP (an asset);
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Rigor and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and dynamism;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French, both oral and written.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary ;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
- Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.