Business Intelligence Analyst
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
MATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT - 12 months temporary contract
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Reporting to the BI team manager, the Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for conducting analyses, and creating dashboards and other forms of data visualization. They will work with the team to track and deliver quality analytical solutions.
What you’ll do
- Understand different clients’ business needs;
- Analyze requests from both a technical and functional point of view;
- Recommend avenues for informed decision-making;
- Develop concepts for reports, analyses and visualizations;
- Ensure that the logical data model is compliant with best practices;
- Design, implement and maintain functional and quality assurance tests;
- Optimize the design of Microsoft Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability and standardization;
- Create and document business functions and rules (metrics and KPIs);
- Train and support users;
- Contribute to the development of BI solutions according to business requirements;
- Support the evolution of BI applications;
- Write and maintain up-to-date documentation.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology or any combination of relevant experience and/or education;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Extensive experience with Power BI data visualization tool;
- Knowledge of other data visualization tools, an asset;
- Excellent command of French and English, oral and written;
- Strong analytical and learning skills;
- Autonomous, agile and creative problem-solver;
- Ability to work in a team.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities and sports year-round;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.