Intermediate Interior Designer
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 350 awards and distinctions.
Are you looking to join a versatile and dynamic team? Do you like working in a multidisciplinary environment that lets you create outstanding places? Are you motivated by diversified and large-scale projects? Join our team to contribute to Lemay's international outreach.
What you will accomplish with us
- Obtain the information pertinent to the project;
- Identify constraints, analyze solutions and actively communicate with the project team;
- Validate the conditions of the project site(s) and coordinate the project during the construction period.
- Elaborate a design concept strategy in line with the project objectives;
- Prepare preliminary plans and support the 3D team in the preparation of information necessary to producing 3D perspectives.
- Develop design concepts by consulting our in-house materials library and our documentation centre, as well as online catalogues and resources, to identify and specify projects’ finishes, fixtures, furniture etc. and prepare mood boards and presentations to the client;
- Prepare construction documents and specifications while maintaining the integrity of the CAD /REVIT directory and its structure, in compliance with industry standards;
What you need
- College or university degree in interior design or architecture
- 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in an architecture or interior design firm
- Mastery of AutoCAD software and professional knowledge of Revit
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite and Adobe Photoshop and InDesign software
- Excellent knowledge of building materials, finishes and decor elements, furniture, lighting and equipment
- Effective management of priorities and schedules
- Excellent interpersonal skills and aptitude for teamwork
- Fluency in French and English, oral and written.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP)
- Payment of professional association membership fees
- A minimum of 3 weeks of vacation
- Possibility of flexible and summer schedules
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.