- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Are you passionate about all aspects of design? Do you want your sense of aesthetics and your talent for streamlining content to benefit Lemay's various disciplines? Are you described as a results-focussed team player, skilled in several creative media? Then you are probably the graphic designer Lemay's Branding and Visual Communication team is looking for!
What you will accomplish with us
- Production of electronic and printed documents and presentations;
- Management of corporate documents and updating of corporate brochures;
- Design of summary visuals for project communication purposes;
- Layout and graphic adaptation of various studies (maps, graphics);
- Adaptation of the Lemay brand to client needs while ensuring compliance with graphic standards;
- Maintenance of corporate image bank;
- Creation of video and motion design content for promotional purposes.
What you need
- College diploma or bachelor's degree in graphic design;
- Between 2 and 5 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illlustrator software;
- Knowledge of After Effects;
- Familiarity with the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to multitask;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of web design (UX/UI) an asset.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.