Administrative Coordinator, Talent and Culture
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
MATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT
9 months temporary contract
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 350 awards and distinctions.
Are you a resourceful, meticulous person with outstanding organizational skills? Are you great with HR processes and looking to help a human resources department grow and become more efficient? If you said yes, you are probably a great fit for what follows!
What you will accomplish with us
- Participate in the recruitment process: job posting, write employment contracts, conduct criminal background checks;
- Coordinate the integration process following hiring of new employees: create employee files, coordinate with the IT team for equipment planning and delivery;
- Produce various reports using the HR software and support all HR processes;
- Collaborate on various administrative tasks (expense accounts, time sheets).
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources or industrial relations;
- 1 to 3 years' experience in a human resources department;
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize and manage stress in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing work environment;
- Precision, judgment, integrity and autonomy
- Commitment to customer service
- Creativity and strong organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, in French and English.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.