Project Coordinator - sustainability
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Lemay is looking for a project coordinator for its Sustainability team. The ideal person demonstrates exceptional precision, versatility, ability to summarize and familiarity with environmental certifications, particularly LEED.
What you will accomplish with us
- Support various stakeholders in integrating sustainable strategies and LEED, mainly for new public and private buildings;
- Identify opportunities for sustainable strategies and propose project solutions;
- Produce the technical documentation required for LEED, WELL, Envision, etc. certification;
- Coordinate and monitor LEED, WELL and Envision projects with project team members;
- Conduct research on LEED, WELL and Envision rating systems and other sustainable initiatives;
- Assist in the firm's technical monitoring and act as an internal reference for sustainability questions;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Lemay's Net Positive approach;
What you need
- University degree in architecture or related field, such as engineering or construction;
- 5 years of experience in project management and LEED coordination;
- Good knowledge of LEED, WELL or Envision applications and their impact on real estate projects;
- Practical experience on at least 3 LEED projects is essential;
- LEED AP (BD+C) or WELL or Envision accreditation an asset;
- Strong capacity for explaining sustainability principles as applied to different built / market contexts;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software and/or SketchUp an asset;
- Knowledge of Revit software and various plug-ins an asset;
- Fluency in French and English, both oral and written;
- Very good writing skills;
- Strong organizational skills, precision and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Autonomy, flexibility, versatility.
What we offer
- Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.