Project Management Office Coordinator
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 350 awards and distinctions.
Are you recognized by your colleagues for your strong sense of organization and thirst for continuous improvement? Do you thrive in a creative environment and wish to put your entrepreneurial instincts to good use? Do you have both practical and theoretical experiences managing major projects? Then you might be the PMO Coordinator we are searching for to join Lemay’s Project Management Office.
What you’ll do
- Ensure that all Lemay projects respect the Lemay PMO’s standards;
- Monitor project compliance with Global Project Life Cycle and business rules;
- Validate initial project planning with project managers and directors;
- Support project data entry using Lemay’s project management tools;
- Promote the adoption of project management tools;
- Facilitate the implementation of a standard PM methodology;
- Monitor project’s health indicators (CPI, SPI, margin variation) and report any issues, deviations and risks throughout the project;
- Ensure that a recovery action plan is put in place for review by the PMO to address project variance and mitigate risk;
- Support monthly project review meeting and ensure lessons learned are shared with the PMO;
- Participate in PMO initiatives related to strategy implementation and continuous improvement.
What you’ll need
- Considerable experience in project management, preferably in a field similar to architecture (interior design, engineering, construction, events)
- PMP certification or graduate degree in project management (a strong asset) ;
- Knowledge of project planning tools (CRM, MS Project, etc );
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics ERP (an asset);
- Long term vision and passion for continuous improvement;
- Team spirit, ability to rally all stakeholders around business decisions;
- Ability to mobilize leadership;
- Critical thinking and rigor;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.