- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Do you want to work for a reputable firm and work on major projects? Would you like to work with recognized landscape architects while participating in the development of remarkable concepts in architecture and urban planning? Join the Lemay team to make your ideas shine!
What you will accomplish with us
- Design high-quality, sustainable projects according to best practices;
- Carry out site analyses and landscape studies;
- Develop 2D and 3D concepts, as well as various presentation documents;
- Collaborate with transdisciplinary teams on the design process;
- Contribute to design meetings and presentations of concepts to clients;
- Assist with development of plans, specifications and cost estimates;
- Develop landscape design proposals from concept to construction;
- Monitor the implementation of plans and projects
- Perform site supervision.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in landscape architecture;
- Member of the AAPQ or OALA;
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience;
- Good knowledge of: AutoCad, SketchUp, Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.) Revit, Rhino and GrassHopper ;
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative;
- Demonstrated design and technical skills;
- Ability to collaborate in transdisciplinary teams;
- French/English bilingualism.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social and sports activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.