Senior architectural technician
- 3500 rue Saint-Jacques, Québec, Québec, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
Lemay is constantly looking for the best talents to join its multidisciplinary team. Our vision: to become a global reference in the integrated design of sustainable living environments through a distinctive approach.
Founded in 1957 as an architectural firm, Lemay is an internationally recognized integrated design firm. Its unique blend of creativity, large-firm capacity and wide-ranging expertise brings client aspirations to life, creating sustainable value for users and communities around the world. Lemay has some 450 professionals and ranks 52nd among the world's largest architectural firms (World Architecture 2019). Winner of Deloitte's "Best Managed Companies in Canada" program since 2013, it became a member of the Gold Recognition category in 2017.
Passionate about architecture, the senior architectural technologist will be called on to work on institutional projects for public-sector clients. He/she will work in a team and apply his/her skills to the following tasks:
What you will accomplish with us
- Researching existing building documentation (plans, reports, etc.)
- Producing technical documents using Revit or AutoCAD software
- Researching and selecting products, materials, techniques and technologies
- Coordinating the production of plans and specifications and construction details
- Contributing to the preparation of construction and planning cost estimates
- Preparing necessary client documentation
- Coordinating projects with various stakeholders
What you need
- College degree in architectural technology or university degree in architecture
- At least 10 years of relevant architectural experience
- Command of Revit and AutoCAD software
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Skilled at managing several tasks simultaneously under tight deadline
- Curious, creative problem-solver
- Ability to interact efficiently with team members
- Team player, independent and proactive
- Institutional sector expertise an advantage
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.