- 60 Adelaide St E, Toronto, ON M5C 3E4, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
Lemay brings together a team of architects and designers, leaders and change-makers driven by passion and compassion. We approach every design problem with curiosity, invention and a generous spirit to uncover hidden opportunities. We believe that everyone needs and deserves meaningful space to grow.
The Senior Architect will be called on to work on high-profile, large-scale projects in Toronto, with a commitment to drive the design excellence Lemay is known for. The ideal candidate must be a collaborative and motivating leader, with in-depth technical knowledge and experience in all phases of design and construction. He/she will be involved in managing diverse project teams and providing mentorship and inspiration for our creative team.
What you will accomplish with us
- Manage all phases of an architectural project and its design intent while leading a trans-disciplinary team;
- Oversee the architectural and design concepts, design detailing, technical documents, and production of architectural drawings and models;
- Spearhead technical guidance and innovative design strategies for any and all project challenges;
- Manage the development and execution of work plans, budgets, project deliverables;
- Guide project coordination and site deliverables in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship through knowledge transfer, best practice guidance, and career support.
What you need
- Professional degree in architecture
- Membership in good standing with the Ontario Association of Architects
- Minimum 10+ years of architectural experience
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of architectural design, building codes, construction and costs, contract documentation and specifications
- Experienced managing project schedules, budgets, and developing teamwork plans
- Strong communicator with various internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent in English (oral and written). French is an asset.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 4 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.