- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 350 awards and distinctions.
Are you passionate about BIM and know modelling like the back of your hand? Come make a difference in the quality of our urban environment by joining our transdisciplinary team. You’ll have the opportunity to perfect your art on a daily basis and develop your full potential at Lemay!
What you will accomplish with us
- Collaborate with the project manager and others to define the BMP and BIM Implementation Plan;
- Actively participate in project delivery;
- Act as key liaison with project partners’ BIM coordinators;
- Support project teams for the BIM component - training and support;
- Ensure compliance with the firm's BIM standards;
- Ensure model integrity and quality;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to improve corporate standards and best practices;
- Contribute to working committees to advance the BIM Strategic Development Plan.
What you need
- University degree in architecture or transport engineering;
- College diploma in architectural technology or a university degree in architecture;
- At least 5 years of relevant BIM experience;
- Excellent knowledge of BIM;
- Mastery of Revit and AutoCAD software;
- Team player, autonomous and proactive;
- Curious and creative in finding solutions;
- Ability to manage several files simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written).
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.