Architectural Visualization Specialist
- 340 12 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2R 0H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Lemay is seeking a talented Architectural Visualization Specialist to join our team. The position requires working closely and collaboratively alongside Designers and Architects. The ideal candidate would interpret the design as specified in project sketches, architectural drawings or models, to three-dimensional models using real-time 3D immersion softwares.
What you’ll do
- Create, high quality, 3D architectural visualization environments – virtual reality, renderings, graphics, animations, and diagrams
- Collaborate with team members and clients create final illustrations and photorealistic imagery that conveys design vision and storytelling
- Coordinate and maintain project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects
- Model, manipulate objects, framing and composition, lighting, texture, materials, and post-production techniques
- Discover and master new software and technology trends and tools to share
What you’ll need
- A degree or diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, or Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of experience in architectural visualization
- Experience in creating renderings for building exteriors, interiors, and landscape using REVIT as a base model
- Proficient in TwinMotion, Autodesk Revit, Enscape, Vray, Adobe Suite (Photoshop specifically)
- Strong understanding of composition, materials, lighting and modeling
- Passion for producing photorealistic 3D rendering
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment. – hybrid work available (remote and in office as required)
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.