- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Are you interested in the analysis of the phenomena that shape living environments? Would you like to collaborate in the development of projects that will have a major impact on the planning, evolution, enhancement and outreach of cities and territories? The quality of your writing allows you to highlight and document complex issues? Join our urban and master planning team to actively participate in Lemay’s transdisciplinary approach.
What you will accomplish with us
- Conduct various studies and analyses of urban or transport issues;
- Carry out regulatory, site and context analyses of projects insertion;
- Undertake various environmental characterization studies;
- Produce various argumentative briefs to support the cases under the studio’s responsibility;
- Conduct documentary research in support of the analyses to be carried out;
- Write service offers, reports, studies, analytical documents, urban planning or regulatory tools;
- Participate in the visual design, development and planning of various urban development, road, public or active transportation projects;
- Produce various graphic documents (maps, figures, etc.) and presentations to facilitate the understanding of the cases;
- Carry out, if necessary, the required follow-ups with the authorities to ensure the rapid implementation of projects.
What you need
- University degree in urban planning;
- Member in good standing of the Ordre des urbanistes du Québec or able to become one;
- Very good writing skills and impeccable written French;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of the Quebec planning and regulatory framework resulting from the Act respecting land use planning and development;
- Professional experience in urban planning is an asset;
- Proficient in MS Office suite;
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.