- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Do you enjoy performing a variety of tasks and playing a key role in the company's business development? Do you have good organizational skills and want to join an exciting and diverse field? Are you recognized for your ability to write engaging content? The following might be for you!
What you will accomplish with us
- Read and analyze service proposal documents, develop work plans, identify constraints and presentation requirements;
- Organize kick-off meetings for service offer submissions;
- Participate in the production of service offers (writing, editing, translation);
- Coordinate partners and consultants in complex and multidisciplinary calls for proposals;
- Monitor tenders on sites such as MERX, SEAO, Biddingo, etc., under the supervision of the Director;
- Produce various administrative documents (letters, presentation documents, follow-up tables, timesheets, curriculum vitae, etc.);
- Format presentation documents in various software programs (InDesign, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Perform any other related tasks.
What you need
- College or university degree in writing, languages, translation, journalism, communication, marketing, administration or any other related field
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in writing, marketing and communications and project coordination;
- Experience in the field of environmental design is an asset
- Mastery of the MS Office suite and Adobe InDesign is an asset
- Knowledge of graphic design
- Ability to summarize and write various types of documents for subject-matter experts
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks in a high-stress, transdisciplinary environment
- Availability to work outside of office hours occasionally
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.