- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Do you want to work on high-profile projects for a renowned firm? Are you always on the lookout for new trends in your field, inspired by design wherever you go? Do you want to work in a transdisciplinary team and help develop unique concepts in architecture, interior design and urban planning? Join the Lemay team to make your ideas shine!
What you will accomplish with us
- Develop architectural and design concepts;
- Produce technical documents;
- Calculate surface areas and carry out quantity surveys;
- Coordinate the production of plans and specifications as well as construction details;
- Analyze the program and preliminary project documents (bylaws, codes, etc.);
- Participate in or lead meetings and draft minutes;
- Produce programs, budget studies and feasibility studies.
What You Need
- Bachelor's or master's degree in architecture;
- Membership in the Ordre des architectes du Québec;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in architecture;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit software;
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite software;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrated aptitude for multitasking under tight deadlines;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Creativity and proactive approach to finding solutions.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and a bonus program;
- A flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health management account, wellness, RRSP/DPSP);
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- An annual continuing education plan;
- Payment of 100% professional dues;
- Possibility of flexible hours and summer hours;
- Social and sports activities throughout the year.
- A creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.