- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Do you want to work on high-profile projects for a renowned firm? Are you always on the lookout for new trends in your field, inspired by design wherever you go? Do you want to work in a transdisciplinary team and help develop unique concepts in architecture, interior design and urban planning? Join the Lemay team to make your ideas shine!
What you will accomplish with us
- Develop architectural and design concepts;
- Produce technical documents;
- Calculate surface areas and carry out quantity surveys;
- Coordinate the production of plans and specifications as well as construction details;
- Analyze the program and preliminary project documents (bylaws, codes, etc.);
- Participate in or lead meetings and draft minutes;
- Produce programs, budget studies and feasibility studies.
What You Need
- Bachelor's or master's degree in architecture;
- Membership in the Ordre des architectes du Québec;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in architecture;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit software;
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite software;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrated aptitude for multitasking under tight deadlines;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Creativity and proactive approach to finding solutions.
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. We offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and a bonus program;
- A flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health management account, wellness, RRSP/DPSP);
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- An annual continuing education plan;
- Payment of 100% professional dues;
- Possibility of flexible hours and summer hours;
- Social and sports activities throughout the year.
- A creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.