- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 350 awards and distinctions.
Are you a construction industry expert? Do you have experience in architecture? Are you as skilled at communicating as you are at negotiating, inspired by tight deadlines for coordinating work? Do you want to deliver large-scale projects in a transdisciplinary environment that supports your skills development? Join our team!
What you will accomplish with us
- Monitor worksite in accordance with contract documents
- Administer contractor’s contract
- Verify shop drawings
- Prepare change notices and manage their negotiation
- Handle correspondence related to construction work
- Draft minutes of worksite meetings and meetings with the owner
- Verify requests for payment and the issuance of payment certificates
- Produce recommendations for the owner regarding the issuance of provisional and definitive acknowledgment of receipt for work
What you need
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in architecture
- At least 15 years of experience in site supervision
- Precision and professionalism
- Team player, autonomous and proactive
- Curious and creative problem-solver
- Ability to manage work within tight deadline.
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.