Architectural Project Manager
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Are you interested in Lemay's large-scale architectural projects? Would you like to apply your management expertise in a multidisciplinary team? Are you known for your organizational skills, skill with numbers and ability to motivate people? Join our team to play a key role in Lemay's success and international outreach.
What you will accomplish with us
- Supervise a multidisciplinary project team;
- Coordinate the work of external collaborators;
- Produce feasibility studies, functional and technical programs, budgetary studies and project cost estimates;
- Coordinate plans, construction details and site supervision;
- Organize drafting of technical specifications and documents required for approvals and construction permits;
- Deliver client presentations;
- Develop work plans;
- Produce timelines for deliverables, assign tasks and coordinate project teams.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Membership in the Ordre des architectes du Québec
- Minimum 10 years of architectural experience
- Experience managing projects of over $30 million
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and MS Office Suite
- Independent, proactive problem-solver
- Strong communicator with different stakeholders
- Good stress management and ability to multitask
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing an equitable, diverse, and inclusive working environment for all members of our team so that each person feels respected and valued.