Architectural Project Manager
- 3500 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H4C 1H2, Canada
Creative thinking. Collective value.
A leader in architecture, design and development, Lemay has seen spectacular growth and exciting transformation in recent years. Driven by design excellence and deeply committed to its net-positive approach, the firm delivers outstanding projects that have won over 400 awards and distinctions.
Are you interested in Lemay's large-scale architectural projects? Would you like to apply your management expertise in a multidisciplinary team? Are you known for your organizational skills, skill with numbers and ability to motivate people? Join our team to play a key role in Lemay's success and international outreach.
What you will accomplish with us
- Supervise a multidisciplinary project team;
- Coordinate the work of external collaborators;
- Produce feasibility studies, functional and technical programs, budgetary studies and project cost estimates;
- Coordinate plans, construction details and site supervision;
- Organize drafting of technical specifications and documents required for approvals and construction permits;
- Deliver client presentations;
- Develop work plans;
- Produce timelines for deliverables, assign tasks and coordinate project teams.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Membership in the Ordre des architectes du Québec
- Minimum 10 years of architectural experience
- Experience managing projects of over $30 million
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and MS Office Suite
- Independent, proactive problem-solver
- Strong communicator with different stakeholders
- Good stress management and ability to multitask
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
What we offer
Lemay makes its employee development and well-being a priority. Part of that is offering the following advantages:
- Competitive salary and bonus program;
- Flexible group insurance plan (health and dental insurance, health and well-being management accounts, RRSP/DPSP);
- Payment of professional association membership fees;
- 3 weeks of vacation;
- Possibility of flexible schedule and summer schedule;
- Social activities throughout the year;
- Creative work environment.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.