Internship Computer Vision & Machine Learning
- Weverskade 110, 3147 PA Maassluis, Netherlands
Lely, founded in 1948, directs all its efforts towards creating a sustainable, profitable and enjoyable future in farming. Circling the cow, the company develops premium robotics and data systems that increase animal welfare, flexibility and the production on the dairy farm. For more than 25 years, Lely has been leading in the sale and service of automated milking systems to successive generations of dairy farmers across the globe. Every day, Lely inspires her employees to offer customers innovative solutions and be a reliable partner for long-term advice and support. With her Head office in The Netherlands and a worldwide network of dedicated Lely Center locations for tailor-made sales and support, the Lely Group is active in more than 40 countries and employs around 1.200 people.
Are you looking for an internship or graduation project on the field of computer vision and machine learning? You will work on projects at our R&D department, contributing to our next-generation autonomous vehicles in agriculture. By discussing with other vision and robotics colleagues, you search for optimal solutions and test them for evaluation. You are encouraged to use the latest deep learning techniques. If you have not much experience in deep learning yet, we can help you there.
The internship/graduation can start any time of the year, for at least 3 months. Duration of half a year or longer is preferred.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related;
- Good programming skills;
- Knowledge of computer vision, image processing, machine learning and pattern recognition;
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
We offer the opportunity to gain experience at one of the largest industrial robot producers in The Netherlands. Learn about the latest computer vision and machine learning techniques, how they can be used to the most innovative solutions in the agriculture industry.
- compensation of €400,- per month
- the possibility to stay in a company owned apartment;
- an international environment;
- great colleagues, always willing to help.