Global Supply Chain Program Manager
- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
At Leidos, we deliver practical solutions to the Federal Government’s most complex IT engineering problems. And, as a Prime Systems Integrator, these are often on a scale and variety rarely seen by other organisations.
Your new role
The Global Supply Chain Program aims to increase the number of Australian small to medium-sized enterprises (SME's), universities and research organisations embedded in the supply chains of the multinational defence prime contractors. The program is managed by The Centre for Defence Industry Capability (CDIC) on behalf of Defence and Leidos is one of eight prime contractors engaged on the program.
Your opportunities to deliver impact in this role include:
- identifying, assessing and qualifying capable Australian companies to be part of their global supply chain;
- using your knowledge of Leidos' global programs to target bespoke SME capability in Australia (engineering and technology related) and increasing the consumption of their services through strategic procurement activities;
- organising meetings for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) with key decision-makers and provide advocacy overseas, including at Team Defence Australia trade events;
- Leading the Australia GSC program including oversight of the team and all programmatic management including financials, resource management, customer engagement and industry partnerships.
You are a seasoned leader from a defence industry background, with knowledge of core defence technologies and aims. Experience in the Global Supply Chain program or an aligned field would be highly desirable with demonstrated experience engaging SME capability through strategic procurement.
You are comfortable leading through ambiguity and have strong stakeholder engagement skills. You have demonstrated experience leading small but impactful teams in a global context.
Applicants must hold a current Baseline security clearance in order to be eligible to apply.
What you'll love
- A varied career - Lateral moves and advancement across multiple career streams;
- Great leadership and executive engagement;
- A flexible working environment including Rostered Days Off.