Endpoint Management Engineer (SCCM,MECM,SOE,InTune)
- Sydney NSW, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Job Type: Permanent
At Leidos, we deliver practical solutions to the Federal Government’s most complex IT engineering problems. And, as a Prime Systems Integrator, these are often on a scale and variety rarely seen by other organisations. Whether developing and supporting technology transformation projects for the Bureau of Meteorology, providing software applications for critical Defence missions, or improving the way the ATO supports its service delivery, our work has a direct impact on the lives of Australians, and will certainly impact on your career.
Your new role
We have an opportunity to join our high performing team supporting a large Windows 10 environments for the ATO as an Endpoint Management Engineer.
In this role, you will perform the following functions:
- Manage system endpoints using automated systems
- Provide 3rd level application and system support
- Manage and maintain the SCCM/MECM environment
- Assist in the development of SOE images
- Research and planning into software product lifecyclesDevelop and maintain documentation
- Provide support for project work
About you and what you'll bring
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a ‘can-do’, pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve client objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of SOE development and management
- Advanced knowledge of SCCM/Configuration Manager
- Experience with client virtualization technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Client Imaging and Deployment
- PowerShell scripting and automation leveraging WMI
- VBScript automation
- Group Policy Management
- Competent analytics and diagnostics for 3rd level problem solving
- Documentation and Client communication experience
- Azure / M365 experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Advance knowledge of hardware integration within a managed SOE
- Management and deployment using Intune
This role does require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a current baseline security clearance.
What You’ll Love
At Leidos, you will be valued, included and supported. So if you are open-minded and keen to Be the difference, we look forward to welcoming you.