- Canberra ACT, Australia
- Job Type: Permanent
At Leidos we bring together science, engineering and technology to deliver smart solutions to our customers’ most complex challenges. Great ideas are our currency and every person here is encouraged and enabled to be curious, open-minded and confident in bringing theirs to the table - to be inspired by what they can achieve and the impact they can have.
Your New Role
An exciting opportunity to join a program of work in Defence on a cutting edge project and make your mark. The role involves:
- Cyber range administration and sustainment
- Support of physical and virtual training environments per the vendor operations guide, implementing operational / technical security controls, and adhering to organisational security policies and procedures
- You will be expected to have key skills in at least 2 of the following VMWare (vSphere, ESX), Windows, Unix or Network administration
- Establishing and managing user accounts, overseeing or conducting backup and recovery tasks
- Product support including but not limited to VMWare (vSphere, ESX), Windows Server, DB administration, Linux system administration, NMS Server, collaboration tools
- Experience required in only some of the relevant technologies listed.
If you're looking for a foot into Cyber, working on a Cyber program with high visibility is a great way to do that.
This role requires the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum NV-1 level Australian security clearance.
About You and What You'll Bring
Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company’s objectives. You will also have some of the following skillsets:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Some working experience in server, desktop & active directory administration and support in a medium-to-large scale environment
- A comparable amount of experience of administering a multi-domain/Active Directory or Unix user environment, over a wide area TCP/IP network
- Windows Active Directory and other related technologies such as DHCP, DNS, etc
- Networking, Storage and Backup experience
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Exposure to Defence processes.
What You'll Love
At Leidos we look after our staff. Flexible working practices, great team building initiatives, consistent learning and development opportunities, employee discounts and excellent exposure to a variety of technologies and projects are just some of the perks. We are growing and evolving, so it’s an exciting place to be.